In our relaxed, compassionate counselling Parramatta environment you are encouraged to let go of your fear of judgement or shame as we look objectively at the issues that are causing pain and suffering in your life.
By doing this you will see that you do have options and that you can build your life how you would like it to be, which will help you immediately reignite your passion, energy and optimism for the future.
Qualified, Professional Counselling Services
Kate’s experience and qualifications in counselling, and her extensive life experience allow her to identify your core issues to help provide clarity and direction in how to overcome them in the most effective, positive and compassionate manner.
In certain situations you will be given practical daily tasks and experiments so you can physically and emotionally apply what you learn and see the results in your daily life
During our time together you will also learn how to…
- Shift negative thought patterns
- Make sense of your current feelings and what they are really telling you
- Overcome loss and trauma to begin rebuilding your life
- Identify and replace your destructive habits and beliefs with ones that will assist you in achieving your most important personal goals
- Discover how to truly love and nurture yourself, and begin to improve relationships with your loved ones
- Learn valuable life skills so you can deal with future situations more effectively and congruently.
- Improve your communication and relationship skills so you are better equipped to achieve mutually beneficial outcomes with family, friends and co-workers.
Kate is experienced working with couples and individuals who want to:
- reignite the passion and intimacy with their partner
- develop deeper connections
- have better communication
- rediscover the deep love that they know they have for each other.
Do you feel that you and your partner have been drifting apart and nothing you try seems to work?
Professional counselling with an experienced therapist will help you identify the underlying issues and bring clarity to your situation.
By having a professional couples therapy session with Kate you can begin to address:
- Constant bickering and fights
- Lack of communication
- Lack of warmth and intimacy
- Feeling alone in the relationship
- Issues with family & children
You can then develop a new platform from which true intimacy, love, warmth and a deeper bond can develop and flourish.
By identifying and addressing the underlying patterns of unhealthy behaviour and not simply focusing on the obvious issues, you can quickly see dramatic improvements and begin to reconnect with your partner in a more loving way.
Kate’s understanding, and the open and supportive environment she provides allows you to discuss your issues honestly, and together you can create effective progress towards the kind of relationship that is true, instead of falling back into old arguments that never get resolved and cause ongoing friction.
Call Kate today on 0402 134 097 for a FREE 15 minute phone consultation.
After hours and Weekend appointment available.
Couples Counselling assists with issues such as:
- Lack of communication and connection
- Lack of affection and intimacy
- Co- dependency
All of which can quickly erode an otherwise happy and long lasting relationship.
Don’t wait until it’s too late. Make contact today or call Kate on 0402134097 to make an appointment.
Our time together will help you identify and deal with these problems through reaching a deeper understanding of what each party is struggling with and learn to develop more effective communication with your partner. In fact many long lasting and seemingly unresolvable issues can be reconciled very quickly and effectively through effective counselling and greater self-awareness.
If you would like Professional help to create more love, intimacy, trust and support in your relationship and reignite your connection, then relationship counselling is for you.